Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
02-24-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power ) 
RE: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
Thanks guys,
The fuel rail valve is the one in the front of the rail right? I don’t think there is a way to check it only buying a new one am I correct?
I don’t think the injectors are leaking because I don’t see too many regenerations or smoking by any means.
So that leaves the valve and the fuel pump. I haven’t rebuilt the pump head so I have no idea if there is anything wrong with it. I’ll go with the valve first because I’m short on money right now.

Any way
My truck had a bad after treatment injector and it was getting the DPF at almost 2000 trying to do a regen, of course it would cut off as soon as it would get that hot. It was also smoking a lot of white unburned diesel as soon as I changed the injector it worked fine but I think that what caused the sensors to plug with soot. And it acted as if it was not getting the fuel with enough pressure. I cleaned the sensors and it worked fine afterwards (I will buy all the sensors new as soon as I have money
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power - LLT - 02-24-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.