Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
03-03-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power ) 
RE: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
(03-03-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  Owning a truck nowadays is not what it used to be. $50,000 is probably the norm on these new used trucks, if you are lucky. Didn't used to be like that, the reason it was so easy to park it.

My used (payed off) trucks cost me more to own than the brand new ones. The cost of the repair isn't as bad as the lost revenue from the down time. No matter how well you plan and try to stay ahead of what's gonna break next, it will come around and bite you one day, then you better be prepared cuz it's gonna cost!! There are scenarios where a used truck is great. Like if you bought it new and paid it off in 5 years(now it's used), you might have another 4-5 years of decent life in it IF YOU TOOK CARE OF IT. But to buy a 10+ year old truck that needs 70k-80k put into it?? Nah that's not gonna do it for me. I'm sure a lot of guys on here won't agree but in my opinion that's no way to make money.

How did this conversation end up in this guys thread?? Isn't this supposed to be about a fuel pump??

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LLT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power - tree98 - 03-03-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.