Off road isx15
02-12-2020, (Subject: Off road isx15 ) 
RE: Off road isx15
As far as getting yelled at, ... don't blindly jump into and do stupid things .. ASK FIRST, read and learn .. and then if you still do it .. then you need to be yelled at .. lol

Assuming you live in a country that allows such modifications...>

- What your asking for is a de-mandate.

- I have seen a few guys who do leave the egr-gas itself operating/flowing/programmed into the engine, ( I think maybe that is what you are asking about?, half-way shutting off the emissions systems? not not all of it?, not sure) .. but in the end, they realize that unless there is a specific (pretty rare) need for that continued torture to the engine of that egr gas itself, it soot-packing, sensor-killing, oil-contaminating engine life sucking gas to stay present,.. then most of them end up turning the egr gas off too after a while, because they realize how silly it is to try to keep it on there, because it causes more harm to leave it on, and letting it eat away at the engine and its oil system, than simply turning it off and being done with it for good. <- This has nothing to do with actually removing any hardware from the engine.

If you are referring to removing hardware (regardless of turning everything off) ... well,.. In a proper de-mandate, there is no need to remove any components on the engine at all. It is only stupid people who do stupid things that do those kind of hack-job garbage modifications.

Lastly, you made mention of removing the turbo, or part of it -- IT TAKES A REALLY STUPID, COMPLETE F$CKING MORON TO EVEN CONSIDER THIS AND ANYONE WHO WOULD TELL YOU THIS IS JUST AS COMPLETELY CLUELESS! -- RUN AS FAST AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM ANY PEOPLE WHO WOULD EVEN DARE TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS AS THEY ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS AND HACK-N-SLASH ECM BUTCHERS OF THEM ALL!.

You did not mention year, make, model truck or engine, history, or anything. No one knows what you have until you describe it properly.

DON;T END UP like all these people who thoght they were making good decisions too... and royally screwed up! => http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

Messages In This Thread
Off road isx15 - Brunolily - 02-12-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - hhow55 - 02-12-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - Brunolily - 02-12-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - Rawze - 02-12-2020
RE: Off road isx15 - Rawze - 02-12-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - smorgan87 - 02-12-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - Brunolily - 02-15-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - tree98 - 02-15-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - Rawze - 02-15-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - Rawze - 02-15-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - Rawze - 02-17-2020,
RE: Off road isx15 - hhow55 - 02-16-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.