Fuel pump rebuild kit
02-12-2020, (Subject: Fuel pump rebuild kit ) 
Fuel pump rebuild kit
Does anyone have a website or phone number where I can order a rebuild kit for my fuel pump? After hearing about not changing the parts out I want to do mine before it’s to late.. I have a 2011 isx15 2250 Pete with 467### miles on it
replyreply
RE: Fuel pump rebuild kit
Google this..... Cummins dealer near me.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
I contacted one close to me and they can sell me the head kit by parts only because I have the 3 plunger type or buy a reman for 600 or a new one for 900 .. to update to a 2 type plunger
replyreply
Go with the new.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
Yea that makes more sense to go new..
replyreply
you will have to change it over from a 3-piston type to a 2-piston type.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid31146

maybe some of the guys who have done them will chime in too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
you need the pump and the bracket kit to mount the 2 piston pump. Comes in around 4-5 grand ish. Cummins has a longblock pump conversion kit you can buy.
replyreply
long block conversion kit? does that just replace the block i have now? where i dont have to replace the whole pump itself?...sorry for the dumb questions just new to all this and learning as much as i can
replyreply
02-13-2020, (Subject: Fuel pump rebuild kit ) 
(02-12-2020 )Ballerxl Wrote:  long block conversion kit? does that just replace the block i have now? where i dont have to replace the whole pump itself?...sorry for the dumb questions just new to all this and learning as much as i can

it is a entire complete pump, HPA, gear pump, drive gear, and all brackets to mount it.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.