Primary fuel filter
02-19-2020, (Subject: Primary fuel filter ) 
RE: Primary fuel filter
Southwire loads, we take em all the time out of Kentucky, they deliver in carrolton,GA.. -- Those loads make the total gross weight of the truck 78,677(last cat-scale ticket)lb. They take my truck through the Tennessee foot-hills, and over Mt.eagle. Then down thru Atlanta traffic, and out 20west. <- of the hundreds of times we have taken this ~450-ish mile run, My truck has yet to break anything below 8.3 mpg to the pumps on it. - we are quite often in the 8.6-8.9 mpg range on em tho.

-- I'll take slowing down a bit and better driving habits over "run, run,run" any day of the week. I don't like working on my truck and buying replacement parts because I beat it to death, and I don't like whatsoever giving away fuel money.

I have yet to see anyone who drives the way I do that does not make a decent profit/paycheck, has constant headaches and problems, and/or is fighting with themselves, their truck problems, the system as a whole, or even the traffic on the roads.

But I have seen thousands who struggle, can't stay on top of their problems, loose their truck or business, around every corner is that unexpected engine failure, has problems at home because they can't make enough pay to keep the family happy, and all sorts of "struggle-mode" issues .. who drive and do the "run,run,run" mentality... they all think that one extra load for the week is with the fast-paced go,go mode and they all seem to never look past their own noses at the overall picture that it REALLY IS NOT WORTH IT! when it comes right down to it.

-- I know of more than a few people in this area that haul containers and in/out of the rail yards.. They do just fine taking one less load for the week, going 55-60~ish mph, and take home/keep in their pockets a lot more money home at the end of the year than all their peers.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: MAScontractingllc

Messages In This Thread
RE: Primary fuel filter - JimT - 02-18-2020,
RE: Primary fuel filter - Rawze - 02-19-2020
RE: Primary fuel filter - JimT - 02-19-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.