X15 EGR tuneup
02-23-2020, (Subject: X15 EGR tuneup ) 
RE: X15 EGR tuneup
Sometimes when you go directly to the maintenance manager of a larger fleet, you can ask if they have a truck that your looking for with blown engine and no warranty for them. I've talked to a couple of fleets around me. They're more than happy to tell and probably sell you that truck they have tucked away in the back of the yard. A buddy of mine donated a truck I was looking for, from the fleet he runs, to the local vo-tech school the day before I asked. It was a 2010 t660 with a cm871 ventilated block. They were "tired of looking at it".

Obviously the bigger the fleet, the more of these trucks they have sitting around somewhere. Mega fleets are great at replacing vast numbers of parts on trucks. They don't do mechanical repair. Everything is remove and replace (R&R or R/R) because it's under warranty. They will throw everything at it as long as it's under warranty. But you do have to watch out for their absolute crap electrical repairs. Being they don't employ very many actually trained techs, more like pit monkeys and bad shadetrees. Basically any body that can own or claim to turn a wrench. You'll get some rather.... curious repairs on wiring.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard

Messages In This Thread
X15 EGR tuneup - marek4792 - 02-22-2020,
RE: X15 EGR tuneup - SquareOne - 02-22-2020,
RE: X15 EGR tuneup - Chamberpains - 02-23-2020
RE: X15 EGR tuneup - Camstyn - 05-27-2020,
RE: X15 EGR tuneup - tree98 - 05-27-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.