Truck won’t start
02-23-2020, (Subject: Truck won’t start ) 
RE: Truck won’t start
When you first turn the key in, does the check engine light come on briefly? If not, then coupled to the fact the lift pump isn't working then I feel like you aren't getting power to the ECM.

We are never going to solve this online. You will need to find someone in your area with Insite and some Cummins experience or wait until you can get Insite yourself.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Rawze
Yea I’m having the mechanics that I got the truck from come to look at it in the morning.. I appreciate the input from everyone
replyreply
Let us know what they find. And for the love of God have a copy of that delete file sent to Rawze. This nothing to play with. He is not being over zealous when he's warning you. He's the man that made the safe delete for the Cummins ISX. If you value your truck and business at all you'll have him look at it.
replyreply
Also, make sure you're high pressure fuel pump has been rebuilt. If you're not sure, do it again. A few hundred dollars in parts can prevent total engine failure. That is not something to screw around with. If you don't know what we are talking about then just search this forum, or google in general, for "cm2250 fuel pump". You're truck is right at the point where they normally fail and destroy the engine.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
The easiest way to tell if the ecm is not completely dead is to watch the oil pressure gauge while cranking. After about 15-20 seconds of cranking, it should read a few psi. -- That is, unless you actually have no oil pressure, and the engine is in a shut down mode (cummins insite should tell you this though).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-25-2020, (Subject: Truck won’t start ) 
This thread is continued here...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid50862

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.