Cascadia cab blower motor
02-23-2020, (Subject: Cascadia cab blower motor ) 
RE: Cascadia cab blower motor
(02-23-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  Could be the HVAC control head unit. Mine has failed in my ProStar twice. One thing to do is see if power is actually getting to the blower motor, a simple 12 volt tester will work. Disconnect the plug from the blower, stick tester into harness plug, test both sides, as one is a ground, turn off HVAC, turn on HVAC, if the light on your 12 volt tester lights up, odds are you need a new blower motor. No light, could be the HVAC head unit is bad. Odds are it is your blower motor, they are all made in China and the quality of the old USA units is no longer there.

I buy mine here, http://www.truckersac.com

These guys are great, they are in Atlanta and ship the same day. Hard to beat their prices, most parts are OEM. I have had good luck with everything I have purchased from them, which has been quite a bit.

I have already checked for power at blower plug. I got nothing. Maybe it is the control head but I think otherwise it's functioning correctly.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cascadia cab blower motor - sprayerman - 02-23-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.