wet differential pressure sensor
02-26-2020, (Subject: wet differential pressure sensor ) 
RE: wet differential pressure sensor
when i just did my egr tuneup there was some water in the clean air hose and just into the intake. by taste i know it was just water thinking from condensation. my truck had been sitting awhile and im up north so thinking freezing and thawing might be causing this. if its still wet just taste to see what it is. you will sure tell if its coolant or not. thanks
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
02-26-2020, (Subject: wet differential pressure sensor ) 
RE: wet differential pressure sensor
(02-26-2020 )cbsd Wrote:  when i just did my egr tuneup there was some water in the clean air hose and just into the intake. by taste i know it was just water thinking from condensation. my truck had been sitting awhile and im up north so thinking freezing and thawing might be causing this. if its still wet just taste to see what it is. you will sure tell if its coolant or not. thanks

condensation in the egr piping is quite normal. I have seen as much as half a cup of water come out of them before. - It is no different from when you are follow a car or truck that just pulled out of a driveway and you see all that water and moisture pouring out of its tail pipe.

You are correct in verifying that it is water, and not coolant. <- This condensation is unfortunately also one of the reasons though, why those systems like to clog up with soot and crud so badly.

Here is another related thread involving this subject on here: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid36137

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.