black smoke and a cough
02-26-2020, (Subject: black smoke and a cough ) 
RE: black smoke and a cough
(02-26-2020 )slowpoke Wrote:  Ohhh noooo so reality is new factory DOC, DPF, EGR cooler, egr valve, delta p sensor. and possibly turbo, just to start with. wow great start to the morning, Thanks Rawze I was just about to order aftermarket dpf I would have been down a long road of grief. Gotta decide if i do all that and still end up with headaches is it worth it all the effort and expense,I don't think so. no dealer would touch it as a trade i spent $3100 getting back to legal trade and been offered around $12000 by international and $6 to $8000 at peterbilt

not necessarily,.. BUT those systems definitely need to be checked out, pulled apart, the more expensive components inspected very well for possible re-use or replacement if they have been dormant hanging fruit on that engine for a few years. -- they get lot rott in them fairly quickly, especially if there were block plates installed.

Mr.Hag has made mention to me a few times about going through this process too with a few people who wanted to undo a deleted truck after it ran that way for a few years. He will also be quick to tell someone what kind of nightmere it can be if you want it done right. He has seen all this kind of headaches first hand at his shop too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: slowpoke

Messages In This Thread
RE: black smoke and a cough - Rawze - 02-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.