2350 fuel rail decay
03-01-2020, (Subject: 2350 fuel rail decay ) 
RE: 2350 fuel rail decay
(03-01-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  I'd be more worried about a bad de-mandate program than fuel rail decay if it was not done by one of the respected members of this forum. - just throwing that out there, as bad programming has been seen waay too often. Pull a copy of the program out of the ecm (using CT) and send it to me for inspection if you want to know for sure.

--

As far as the fuel rail not holding pressure. - If it is dropping that fast, FIRST,.. re-torque all the feed tubes for the injectors, then do the test again. After that, you will need to isolate each of the injectors and find out which one(s) are bleeding fuel / are bad.

here is how Mr. Hag finds them...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...56#pid2556
I’d be happy to pull a copy of it and send it to you if I knew how to do this all I’ve got is insite I do have a video from insite and the injectors were just resealed about two weeks ago and I am going to have to look into that tester that you referenced that’s a very slick idea thanks
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 fuel rail decay - Jokerone33 - 03-01-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.