Cummins Quickserve
03-04-2020, (Subject: Cummins Quickserve ) 
Cummins Quickserve
I'm trying to locate where several sensors are on my X15.

I already know where the IMAP is so that'll be easy to replace.

I registered with Quickserve but I'm not really sure what to download to help me locate the other egr related sensors I have to replace.

I'm assuming it's the maintenance manual for my engine?

It looks like you have to buy it, also.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
replyreply
RE: Cummins Quickserve
I'm no quickserve guru, but this might help.

For a single/limited owner there is no cost to use quickserve. At all.

For me, the easiest way to find the sensors, locations and part numbers was to look under the Parts tab then use the utilize the NEW PARTS CATALOG VIEW. Be aware that you may need to copy and paste your Engine Serial number from the top left of the Quickserve page to the search box on the New Parts Catalog site.

Once your engine info is loaded in the parts catalog it's just a matter of selecting the different systems, finding the parts in the list and then locating them in the diagrams. This may take some time, but it'll be good to browse through them to get a better idea of where different components are.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Roysbigtoys
(03-04-2020 )JimT Wrote:  I'm no quickserve guru, but this might help.

For me, the easiest way to find the sensors, locations and part numbers was to look under the Parts tab then use the utilize the NEW PARTS CATALOG VIEW. Be aware that you may need to copy and paste your Engine Serial number from the top left of the Quickserve page to the search box on the New Parts Catalog site.

Once your engine info is loaded in the parts catalog it's just a matter of selecting the different systems, finding the parts in the list and then locating them in the diagrams. This may take some time, but it'll be good to browse through them to get a better idea of where different components are.

OK. I'll try that. I just replaced the IMAP since I already know where it is.

Thank you
replyreply
(03-04-2020 )JimT Wrote:  I'm no quickserve guru, but this might help.

Well I entered the engine number in quick serve and unfortunately the parts catalog isn't any help

I'm not seeing much in the way of locations for the sensors that I want to replace.
replyreply
Once you log in, enter your engine number then go to Service>Manuals>Then click the service manual. In the menu for the manual, go to Engine & System Identification. Then click Engine Diagrams.

That should help you out quite a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT , Roysbigtoys
(03-04-2020 )Signature620 Wrote:  Once you log in, enter your engine number then go to Service>Manuals>Then click the service manual. In the menu for the manual, go to Engine & System Identification. Then click Engine Diagrams.

OK thank you! I'll check it out!
replyreply
(03-04-2020 )Signature620 Wrote:  Once you log in, enter your engine number then go to Service>Manuals>Then click the service manual. In the menu for the manual, go to Engine & System Identification. Then click Engine Diagrams.

Yeah that's really great. Thank you so much for the information. Nice diagrams!

I'm going to go and try to change the other ones hopefully before the sun goes down!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.