Cummins isx 15 CM2250 silent derate
03-09-2020, (Subject: Cummins isx 15 CM2250 silent derate ) 
RE: Cummins isx 15 CM2250 silent derate
I guess this guy just wants to destroy his enigne before listening to anyone...

YOU HAVE A BAD GODDAMN DELETE AND THAT SCR CAN NEEDS TO BE 100% HOLLOWED OUT !!!!! --- YOU WERE RIPPED THE F$$$K OFF!!!

WAKE THE He#LL UP AND LISTEN TO THE ADVICE ON THIS FORUM IF YOU VALUE YOUR ENGINE AT ALL!!!!!!

-GET THAT BAD DELETE PROGRAM OUT OF THAT ENGINE ASAP AND HOLLOW OUT THE REST OF THE EXHAUST!!!!!!!

some people have to learn the hard way. He will be crying on here in a few months how it dropped a liner, cracked a piston from all the reflected heat and an over-spooling turbo, or lost a turbo.

PeopLe just like you come on here about every other week. -- Some listen and save their engines from an agonizing death because they choose to listen... while others start that self-denial because they "know their guy was good" and all kinds of other lame damn reasons or excuses they have convinced themselves of,... but in the end,.. you will learn either the hard way,.. or listen to what the people on here are trying to tell you (many have already been in your shoes). -- Your choice!.

PULL that program out of that ecm and e-mail it to me for e review and I will tell you line for line what is in it, good, bad, or ugly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins isx 15 CM2250 silent derate - Unilevers - 03-09-2020,
RE: Cummins isx 15 CM2250 silent derate - Unilevers - 03-09-2020,
RE: Cummins isx 15 CM2250 silent derate - Rawze - 03-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.