2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??
03-15-2020, (Subject: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? ) 
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??
I don't wanna kick you while your down or watch people dog pile on you but Unfortunately Trucker Ron, you have made every wrong decision in getting in to the O/O racket and you need an eye opening wake up call. Lonestar10 isn't wrong in the least for what he said. I know your trying to salvage what you can in this venture but you built the foundation of your business in quicksand in the middle of a rainforest and the pit is only gonna get deeper and deeper.

You need to take some time and read very carefully everything in Rawze's book http://rawze.com/book

Take notes, re read everything, compare everything he writes to the decisions you made and are continually making. You need to see your in a losing fight and have all the wrong skills and equipment to even start to fight back. Rawze is leased to a company very similar to the one you are leased to. (A successful big fleet pulling van freight) so as you read the book and learn, keep in mind what you are reading about is your competition and a guy that is very successful in the type of trucking you're doing. It is an "apples to apples" comparison.

I want to help. But I dont see how starting to get your equipment in to decent shape (which I believe is a flood vehicle from a hurricane and is gonna be NOTHING but problems and should be scrapped) is going to fix this for you. My recommendation for your situation is to hit the brakes hard on what path your walking. Take a step back from what your doing and realize your best chance at not going in to complete financial ruin is finding the best exit strategy from this truck. Salvaging what money you can, probably going back to a company position and rebuilding your capital, finding the PROPER equipment to compete in the market you choose and getting a good start on much more solid ground.

Hopefully Rawze's book will help you see what needs to be done and hopefully the great people on this site can give sound advice to you get you out from under this mess. Remember theres always a chance that you can restart someday but if you hang tight to this truck I believe your gonna drown with it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , schISM

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? - Chamberpains - 03-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.