2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??
03-15-2020, (Subject: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? ) 
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??

Crete only paid me .50 per mile and a .01 cent reduction for having an animal on the truck. The ONLY guys making that are the long timers with Crete. Not sure where you get your info from... but I know guys there that have been driving 27 years and getting .48 per mile.

Even with my poor fuel economy, I've been making about $1500 a week net. I wanted a W9 and that's WHY I went owner/op. I don't plan to stay with Crete, I leased on due to knowing how the company runs as a company driver and once I get a little owner/op under my belt I am going elsewhere. Maybe Landstar. There are three other owner/op's running W9's, as well... not to mention Pete 379's and 389's and Freightliner Classic trucks (not sure of models). So, I am Not of the few.

Anyway, I need help with solving the regen, Not replys trying to make me look like a fool. Thank you. I am single with no kids and no personal bills. I can do it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? - Trucker Ron - 03-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.