2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??
03-15-2020, (Subject: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? ) 
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??
There is well known guy on youtube, he used to own a truck that was busting every bit of 9+ mpg. -- He got the big-nose truck fever and traded in what he had for a flying brick. - He lost 2.4+ mpg even after all the mods and never got it back hauling the same exact freight. - Took a huge hit to his wallet and its tens of thousands of lost revenue per year / toll on his family income. They brag about their looks and the chrome and all the glamor and glory of it all like it is something to be proud of. -- I tend to disagree and would rather brag about how much money I kept in my wallet instead. It no longer has a place in trucking any more. The rates simply do not have wiggle room in them for this kind of thinking any more.

Save your chrome and bragging and "but it has higher trade-in value" BS money-losing excuses... this way of thinking is worthless in today's market.. GO BUY A SPORTS CAR if you want something fast that you can brag about... and keep the money-loss-glory-factor separated from the career you feed your family with.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? - Rawze - 03-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.