2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??
03-15-2020, (Subject: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? ) 
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!??
(03-15-2020 )Trucker Ron Wrote:  
(03-15-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  

Crete only paid me .50 per mile and a .01 cent reduction for having an animal on the truck. The ONLY guys making that are the long timers with Crete. Not sure where you get your info from... but I know guys there that have been driving 27 years and getting .48 per mile.

Even with my poor fuel economy, I've been making about $1500 a week net. I wanted a W9 and that's WHY I went owner/op. I don't plan to stay with Crete, I leased on due to knowing how the company runs as a company driver and once I get a little owner/op under my belt I am going elsewhere. Maybe Landstar. There are three other owner/op's running W9's, as well... not to mention Pete 379's and 389's and Freightliner Classic trucks (not sure of models). So, I am Not of the few.

Anyway, I need help with solving the regen, Not replys trying to make me look like a fool. Thank you. I am single with no kids and no personal bills. I can do it.

I guess some people do not want advice that will actually help them and get them pointed in a positive direction. - What a waste.

Lets see now...

* Asking about low fuel mileage is expected from a truck no spec'd for the market your in.
* Complaining that no one is solving the issues, but no info towards taking matters into your own hands properly.

* Pointing out that a lot of mistakes were made during purchase, but suddenly having a poorly epec'd truck that is in not so good shape is all somehow ok because you have idiot friends that running down the roads with horrible-spec equipment makes it all ok too? . not going to fly in my book, I don't care if you have a fleet of 1,000 of the wrong spec'd trucks .. it is still bad business.

-- It was clear from the beginning that all this guy wants is likely a delete for his truck... BUT A DELETE WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS!!!! -- SORRY TO SAY IT --- BUT THIS IS NOT A DELETE FORUM!!!.

and LASTLY--- I TOLD YOU WHAT TO START WITH if you wanted to take that hard road towards solving it best you can -- MAYBE YOU DID NOT READ IT!?

I will repeat it just in case you did not see it...

Rawze Wrote:* Ordering a win7 laptop from a local used computer store.

* Ordering an inline-6 adapter kit off e-bay.

* Invest in a decent set of wrenches and sockets if you do not already own them.

While waiting for the adapter...

* Grabbing some wrenches and pulling apart every damn egr pipe and sensor and such and cleaning them the hell out, replacing the IMAP, egr Delta-P, and exhaust bp sensors.

* Cleaning or replacement of the Doser injector, DPF delat-P sensor and tubing, etc.

* Pulling the DOC and DPF off that thing yourself,.. taking pics of their faces, posting them here and then taking them to stealers$it for about $300 or so to have them baked, flow tested, de-ashed,.. etc.

* thourough inspection of the decomp tube, def filete screens, def injector, SCR element face, etc.

* Replacing the guts of the fuel pump of the engine has more then 400k miles on it.

*Weighing the truck to see what you can actually carry for weights with it if still not known.

* Installing cheap set of aftermarket pyro and boost gauges if they are not already in the dash.

* Learning how to drive it properly and by your boost and pyro gauges + keepinf it below 62 mph, and refusing any load that required more than 600 miles per driving shift (per driver). (or at least negotiating delivery times to compensate this).

-- And a whole lot more after that as you go along. Eventually you could get there, but it will not be easy at all.

YOU OWN YOUR EQUIPMENT -- STOP ALLOWING IT TO OWN YOU!!!

NOW GET OFF YOUR ARSSE AND WORK TOWARDS THIS OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO COMPLAIN AND PUSH YOUR PROBLEMS OFF ONTO.. BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE ON THIS FORUM FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO BETTER THEIR SITUATION IN GENUINE WAYS AND START DOING THINGS THE RIGHT WAYS FOR THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF MAKING LAME EXCUSES TRYING TO JUSTIFY BAD DECISIONS!

... The movie "Smokey and the Bandit" (or any of the other trucker movies) is NOT an instructional video on how to own or drive a truck!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 KW W9 Requiring Manual Regen Every Day!?? - Rawze - 03-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.