SCR Question
03-15-2020, (Subject: SCR Question ) 
RE: SCR Question
Hmmm...ok
1)The shop that did it has a great reputation for standing behind their tune as well as the experience of the tuner...the fact that I have gone approximately 200,000 miles on said tune would stand as testament to that.
2)As far as the guy doing the extra curricular work... the work he performed overall turned out to be good work...the short cut on the SCR made me second guess him at this point. He seemed what I perceived as possibly hung over for he moved like someone who may have spent to much time in the gym the night before.
3) As far as doing the work myself, your way out of line bud. I do most of my own work and I am a flat bedder...so my hands stay dirty Thank You. I don’t have a welder and I do farm out some work when I feel it may be something better suited for someone with more experience... if someone wants to challenge me in “Plumbing” then by all means..do so... I’m a Master Plumber by original trade and a Veteran ..MOS..Tactical Satellite Communications..so ... if I say so... you sound condescending and smug with your comment. But I guess every website has their troll.
4) Obviously your reading comprehension needs a little tuning, no one mentioned a tune or entertained the thought of using a pick up truck tuning center or the likes...so go back to the post and re read it...that’s your homework.
5) Jim gave great advice which actually helped me to make a decision on my next step..

{rest of post removed by Rawze}
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - JimT - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - JimT - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020
RE: SCR Question - Lonestar10 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Rawze - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Rawze - 03-16-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.