CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
03-26-2020, (Subject: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. ) 
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
We were told after this week things might start getting a little slow for open deck right now we're getting to the end of orders that were made before the panic and now we're getting into the end of them and new orders are thinning out for our main commodity's of lumber, PVC pipe, roofing, metals, block, and rock.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
Oil field in North Dakota pretty much shut down, do not come up here unless the pay is extraordinary. There are no showers and in some cases no toilet facilities for drivers. I will be unemployed in a few days, as we have no work left up here. Our competition has already closed their doors.
replyreply
(03-26-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  Oil field in North Dakota pretty much shut down, do not come up here unless the pay is extraordinary. There are no showers and in some cases no toilet facilities for drivers. I will be unemployed in a few days, as we have no work left up here. Our competition has already closed their doors.
It seems you can't catch a break, I feel for ya!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , tree98
I have had no trouble keeping my truck busy.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Quarantine paranoia across the USA makes me think to go to the ranch in Nevada along I-80.
21st century The Decameron.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.