CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
03-20-2020, (Subject: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. ) 
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
(03-20-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Watch picking up and delivering loads coming to the east coast. MAJOR business closing in PA and New York and more to come. It very chaotic with knowing what's happening. Be sure to call ahead to see if shippers and receivers are still operational.

I'll add MA and CT to that list. CT's governor announced today that people in "non-essential" jobs should stay home.

One other thing I was told today (from a direct source) was that federal government/military projects are not shutting down, at least not yet. Nor are most of the support businesses, such as naval shipyards, their steel suppliers and other vendors, as an example.

------------

I have a delivery in Grand Rapids, MI on monday, anyone have an eye on that general area? Haven't been over there in months. Anything shutdown out there?

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. - JimT - 03-20-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.