CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
03-21-2020, (Subject: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. ) 
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
Trucking up here in the N.E. has been a blast and the easiest of my 15 years of doing it. Traffic every where up here is fantastically light at all times. Shippers and receivers are on top of doing their jobs and are quick at loading and unloading. So if your still doing business up here. It's going smooth. With minor manageable hiccups.

Businesses are requiring extra paperwork and security to "screen" drivers for the virus. The screening is dumb and another pointless interaction but everyone I've ran into is doing it. Carry your own pen in your pocket at all times so you dont have to touch the community pen they hand you. I wish they would switch over to verbal questions to do their screening. But for now the Lawyers saw fit to make us interact and touch more stuff with more people.

They've also closed a lot of their restrooms to us driver. "Employees only" right now. Be prepared to take care of your bodily functions before getting to places. Like at the gas stations, truckstops, open rest areas or just be prepared to do what you have to in the truck. I know its gross but they "dumped" a bad situation on us and the last thing you want is a confrontation while you "got to go".... yup, you read that right. I went there. All puns intended.

Stay calm and flexible as you can out here. Everyone still needs goods trucked in and out.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT , LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. - Chamberpains - 03-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.