CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
03-22-2020, (Subject: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. ) 
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
(03-22-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  JimT, the point of this thread is for information on what the guys out on the road are running into. Last I saw your still out there and I'm watching and learning from the info your posting. It is very valuable. Please keep the discussion to real problems and situations we're currently seeing with trucking and handling all of this. Watch going off on speculation and opinion of this mess and the outfall. (I'd love to get in to that conversation with you) but It will just derail and blur the actual information that's useful.

Not sure I contributed anything substantial, but I try. I also tried not to go tooooo out there with my speculative rambling as this thread should contain useful facts. I usually only get to talk to myself about most things, so discussions, conversations or debates with other intelligent people are always welcome. Whether it be public forums, private messages or other communication mediums.

As for updates, nothing right now. Should find out tomorrow what kind of freight is still moving and where.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. - JimT - 03-22-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.