CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
03-26-2020, (Subject: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. ) 
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold.
DVT873,
Every state is different and there responses will be different. PA has followed that order pretty closely. It's already pretty relaxed on company's that are still operating. BUT, they are having the state police along with government officials going to bars, restaurants and large gathering places and threatening them with citations and fines and possible operating and liquor license revocation if they continue to operate like nothing is going on.

For the most part I'm seeing businesses adopt their own ways of "social distancing". Like leaving entrance doors open, having signs to stay a certain distance from each other, verbally taking check in information and operating by delivery only. One place I deal with is having us yell our information through the glass door to check in at the scale house... be prepared to do some normally odd things till people calm down and figure this out.

I can also say tempers with people are getting a bit hot. I'm finding people flaring up over normally small problems. Remember to stay calm. All these inconveniences are temporary and your interactions with companies will go faster if you just comply with what policies they have in place. Starting a screaming match and threatening companies to not deliver something will only end in you being denied entry and stuck with the freight until you calm down and comply with what they are gonna have you do to begin with..... I've watched this happen twice now.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: CoViD19 Trucking help as things unfold. - Chamberpains - 03-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.