Max HP and Torque from an ISX CM 2250 CPL 3917
03-25-2020, (Subject: Max HP and Torque from an ISX CM 2250 CPL 3917 ) 
RE: Max HP and Torque from an ISX CM 2250 CPL 3917
You cannot go by the cpl alone. A person needs the engine ser# or at least the calibration name/number that belongs in the enigne from the factory.

Take a read through this...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1

Also, for all you know, could have smart torque and load based speed control turned on or some other response limiting things. As well, if the truck has a 1650 clutch, automatic tranny, rollover prevention system, or some other lower torque drive-line components, settings, etc. designed for lower torque or power.

What is the rear ratios?--- Turning up the power is the most expensive thing you can do / puts the most amount of wear on the most expensive component (the engine itself) in the drive-train. Re-gearing the truck is vastly more efficient, yields a lot more results, and is less costly in the long term.

If the truck is not performing as it should, it could be a partially clogged up emissions or egr system, old sensors for the engine and egr systems reading incorrectly, CAC issues, fuel system issues, and a myraid of other things that can make the overall power fall off.

just some of my own thoughts on it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mike in NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Max HP and Torque from an ISX CM 2250 CPL 3917 - Rawze - 03-25-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.