Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-28-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
(03-28-2020 )Kenworth t660 Wrote:  Yes magard that what im going to do . Ima have my pump checked out and see how it is and Ima see what the mechanic says then when i get a load out to east ima go to atlanta and have mr hagg do everything right . Even if they program it right and show me how fuel pump is im still gonna go to mr haggs for him to go over the truck

every other sentence he seems to be hell bent on saying .. "my mechaniic this.." and "my driver that"... and "will have my guy(mechanic/whatever), this" .. "gonna have someone else do that".. "then i'm going to take it to ..." and everything else that throws his issues at other people, repeating this pattern of complete money-wasting lunacy.

Have you even bothered to purchase an inline6 adapter off e-bay and a windows7 used laptop to run Insite on yet?

have you even taken the time to pull the damn valve cover and inspect the overhead cam?

When is the last time you pulled the crank case filter off --- YOURSELF!? and replaced it when it was due + inspected it for any oil contamination.

when is the last time you replaced the power steering filter?

When is the last time you took the time to re-torqued the rear axle hub bearings -- YOURSELF??

...and on and on and on it goes....

Ohh,.. I get it... "MY MECHANIC TELLS ME THIS... AND MY MECHANIC (OR DRIVER) TELLS ME THAT .. " -- is how this guy runs a trucking business.... What a goddamn waste!

something tells me this guy will do about anything to keep from taking his problems into his own hands and learning + invest in how to properly work on his equipment himself. That would require actual effort towards bettering his overall business and long term profitability,.. would not want that now would we. Seems He is instead just going to find those higher paying loads instead to cover his own lazy ways, run it off onto everyone else like a fool instead.. What a plan!

replyreply
I have the laptop and the adapter i am going to order. What can i say i dont have experience in the mechanical part of trucks . Also i llive in ca and i know a hand full of mechanics and 90 % are bs . So thats why im here for help . I want to change that and stop spending money on crooked mechanics .

Rawze..when i said i wanted new truck its cause the one i looked at kenworth t680 2020 came with 4 yr/500k factory warranty . Since i dont know much about truck engines why not go new and be fully covered ?
replyreply
(03-28-2020 )Kenworth t660 Wrote:  ...why not go new and be fully covered ?

My first thoughts at this point are ...

I either this person is trolling my forum, or can he really be that blind?

-- Have fun with that warranty .. Are you really that dumb to think that some magic warranty fairy is going to make a new truck somehow more reliable? with less down-time? -- SOmehow it will have a higher profit margin, it having nothing but warranty clams and weeks of sitting to get it looked at while you still have to pay your driver,.. (or he will quit) ... you really think it will have ANY maintenance problems/costs?-- and that somehow you will be that special lucky person who runs off to make that free repair claim every couple months when something else breaks,.. and not have to sit 5 or 7 or 10 days each time to have someone finally look at it, charge you a lot of money for "those things not covered",.. taking you for a few thousands even though you had that "warranty".. and all the other non-stop headaches?

All while taking your equipment to get free work done to it by the worst of the worst mechanics in our industry? -- YOU KNOW -- THE SAME COLLECTION OF COMPLETE MORONS YOU HAVE BEEN RELYING ON SO FAR? -- TO DO THINGS FOR FREE NEXT TIME?

Also, Have fun paying your driver for weeks while it sits weeks at a time every time that check engine light comes on, waiting for that half-arssed, botch-job "free warranty" repair .. have fun loosing money and having to get an even higher rate to make those higher truck payments while myself and everyone else on this forum steals all your customers out from under you, especially since my truck has virtually no down-time on it, making me significantly more reliable than you and your over-hyped bulls#it warranty.

-- I am about 1/2 inch from just kicking this guy off here,.. I am starting to think he is trolling my forum and asking complete dumb-shi#t questions just to make a stirr. - I want some of that crack-pipe he is smoking.

this person is obviously otherwise,... clamouring like hell to find any way he can run a trucking business without taking any responsibility towards his equipment. -- he did not read what i had to say the first time....

Rawze Wrote:LEARN HOW TO MAKE WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE WORK FOR YOU AND STOP RUNNING AROUND BLIND AND RELYING ON EVERYONE ELSE TO SOLVE YOUR ISSUES! --- IF YOU DO NOT, THEN YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A SUCCESSFUL TRUCKING BUSINESS!!!-- TRUCKING DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT! -- OWNING AND OPERATING TRUCKS IS NOT A NO-HANDS-ON INVESTMENT. THAT DOES NOT WORK!

There is nothing on this forum that is going to help you if your not working on your own equipment directly. It is a help forum,.. not a babysitting, go run off to here and there forum. \

-- no one here can help you in your magic fairy dust trucking business model!

GO BACK OVER TO SOCIAL MEDAI WHERE THAT BULLS#IT HALF-ARDSSED WAY OF TRUCKING BELONGS!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , hhow55 , Chamberpains , marek4792

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.