ISX oil temp
03-26-2020, (Subject: ISX oil temp ) 
ISX oil temp
Needing some guidance, ISX 2250 fully de-mandated.... different manifold and turbo. All done 2yrs ago. Always ran little higher oil temp than I thought it should. On a 110 degree day and working it hard I would see 250 degree oil. Now on a 45 degree day I see 250 oil temp. Replaced oil thermostat to a 215 degree. And gauge sensor. If I shot oil pan with temp gun when oil temp says 250 I only get 220 on temp gun. Oil pressure stays bout 35 down road. Water temp 180 all day. What would be some options on to start with. Could the tune be causing this? Any and all help will be appreciated. Thank you
replyreply
03-27-2020, (Subject: ISX oil temp ) 
RE: ISX oil temp
It could injection timing to advanced. Oil temp is a classic sign for that. We need a lot more information. Oil temp running more than 40 degrees above water temperature. I think I would change the oil temperature sender. Cheap place to start. More information will give you a better answer. Like what boost and egt. What hp to you think your running. Aftermarket manifold is a sure sign of some idiot stuff happening here. Most people are duped into this kind of crap. Hopefully that’s the case and your not a believer in it. There’s know way a working truck needs any of that crap. No gains whatsoever with it. We’ve seen so many bad tunes here that I’m not gonna re explain all the potential problems. Look you a thread called the bad delete club. There a ton of disastrous stories there. Read all of that and see if any of it applies to your situation. Hopefully not. Maybe your lucky and just need a temperature sensor.
replyreply
I'll post the link to the "bad delete collection" if you haven't glanced over it.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1558
replyreply
=== horribly bad delete.

LETS GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY RIGHT NOW. HERE IS THE SHORT AND SWEET VERSION...

100% of your oil temp problems are 99% likely because of horrible delete programming. It IS one of the most common symptoms ... So... like a typical dumb sh#$it,.. someone convinced you to mask this problem by putting in a lower temp thermostat... what lunacy!

--- PUT THE CORRECT THERMOSTAT BACK IN IT.

--- PUT THE VG TURBO AND THE ORIGINAL MANIFOLD BACK ON IT!

--- SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR THAT INFRAME DUE TO DANCING LINERS FROM THAT BAD PROGRAMMING... IT IS COMING ... SOON!

--- GET THAT HORRIBLE PROGRAM COPIED OUT OF THAT ECM, SENT IT TO ME VIA E-MAIL FOR AN INSPECTION... BUT I ALREADY KNOW IT IS BAD ... REAL BAD!

--- WELCOME TO THE BAD DELETE CLUB! . I hope you did not actually pay money for such a rotten garbage-can red-neck pick-up truck mods and delete,.. because what you have done to it is not worth putting into a lawm mower, nonetheless a $40,000 commercial engine!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.