2010 VOLVO W/ISX450
03-29-2020, (Subject: 2010 VOLVO W/ISX450 ) 
RE: 2010 VOLVO W/ISX450
(03-29-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  yes it is

appreciate it lonestar.
replyreply
04-02-2020, (Subject: 2010 VOLVO W/ISX450 ) 
Wink RE: 2010 VOLVO W/ISX450
For those who haven't read "MY BOOK", I would highly recommend it. Even if your successful, and already know everything...Here are a few notes I took. The part, "you'd be better off spending your money on chrome tipped boots," was funny. I will be making copies of the P&L, (I have my own I made several years ago, but I like yours better.) Taking more than 70% of all communication deductions...I will do some thinking on that one. F450 to deliver pizzas was a great analogy. I wonder what the net outcome would be driving MAX 45 MPH instead of 55 MPH? The tools to bring in the truck was really interesting. Who would have thought to bring (2) beach towels and (2) 4X4's. I have never heard or read anybody ever give a detailed reason to use a specific engine oil, in a specific model of engine. That was good info. If you've read the book these short notes make sense. If you haven't read it, when you do they will make sense. BTW there is a ton more of info in the book. Thanks RAWZE.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT , Rawze , JMBT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.