Cm 870 head being replaced
04-04-2020, (Subject: Cm 870 head being replaced ) 
RE: Cm 870 head being replaced
(04-02-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  32,000 engine hours is more than a million miles of use.

COmplete inframe, brand new head, liners at 0.014" .. etc.etc.etc.

anyitng less is jumping over a dollar to save 10 cents and it will not last for sd$it.

What you have said so far points towards that stealers$it being the typical gaggle of clueless fuc#tards. You should run away from them as fast as you can.

here is your likely future...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid25356
Just was watching through some of the rebuild video series you did learning about the counterboring great stuff thanks for that! I get the feeling alot of that prep work you were doing on the mating surface of the block and many other precautions you were taking are skipped over by many "certified pros". Always pays to be able to do something yourself and take the extra time. Reminds me when I did my roof and a couple roofers from up the street walked by and I heard them laughing and commenting to themselves about me putting tarpaper under the shingles. I realized not necessary but I wanted to go extra for my own house. Saved over half the cost too. Very strange the mentality thay we paying top dollar and then getting corners cut.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm 870 head being replaced - Craag - 04-04-2020
RE: Cm 870 head being replaced - Unilevers - 04-02-2020,
RE: Cm 870 head being replaced - Unilevers - 04-03-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.