Anyone seen this? NMF?
07-09-2016, (Subject: Anyone seen this? NMF? ) 
Anyone seen this? NMF?
Hey guys and gals,

While floating around the Facebook world, I came across an ad for NMF. I've never heard of it before so I watched a little of the 32 min video and it got me thinking. I know what Rawze practices are proven to work. (Through tear down videos and other driver feed back) So just the thought of bringing something else to the table, I should get my head examined. But I'm just curious if anyone else has seen this. Looks like straight up snake oil to me. Just curious what everybody else thinks. Does the "science" of it make any sense?

https://youtu.be/TOeUCjsGxOE

User's Signature: 2013 Volvo 670 with Big Red under the hood
replyreply
RE: Anyone seen this? NMF?
I was looking into this before as well. The thicker the oil, the less your engine vibrates which is why a motor with 15 40 and a gear lube will run smoother then a engine with 10 30 in it. I'm pretty sure you could dump a galon of lucas in a motor and it would vibrate less just like nmf does.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
(07-09-2016 )Billdozer2 Wrote:  Hey guys and gals,

While floating around the Facebook world, I came across an ad for NMF. I've never heard of it before so I watched a little of the 32 min video and it got me thinking. I know what Rawze practices are proven to work. (Through tear down videos and other driver feed back) So just the thought of bringing something else to the table, I should get my head examined. But I'm just curious if anyone else has seen this. Looks like straight up snake oil to me. Just curious what everybody else thinks. Does the "science" of it make any sense?

https://youtu.be/TOeUCjsGxOE

The correct fix is to replace the crank shaft damper like you are supposed to.

Even for a lawnmower engine, anything that raises viscosity of the oil always reduces engine vibration. A gallon of cheap 85/140 would do the same thing if not better. No need for expensive product and a bunch of BS advertising.

And theior BS claim of ststic electricity? ? -- I guess they really think people are that stupid?

repelling metals? --- LOLOLZ! OMFG!

Did they actually make this video? -- Snake oil at its best.

If you believe that bullarky,.. here is another one for you!!---

https://youtu.be/0rA-zhTJuFU

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
this guy is making living out of stupid people over decade. Have seen him at Pilot Grand Island, NE with same magic remedy in 2003.
replyreply
Reminds me of a few years back I had people scratching their heads with my "I have an inverter in the truck so if I use it to power a battery charger the battery will stay charged while I play on the computer". I'm sure some people think this would work.

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
08-09-2016, (Subject: Anyone seen this? NMF? ) 
replyreply
08-09-2016, (Subject: Anyone seen this? NMF? ) 
(07-09-2016 )kryten Wrote:  Reminds me of a few years back I had people scratching their heads with my "I have an inverter in the truck so if I use it to power a battery charger the battery will stay charged while I play on the computer". I'm sure some people think this would work.

What do you mean it does not work? Hell, I've been doing it for years... LOL! ;-)

Hey, you can't fix STUPID!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.