As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck?
04-12-2020, (Subject: As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck? ) 
RE: As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck?
Im gonna have nightmares from this post. Its not the posters fault. Poor guys just trying to make a living and hes just dying to drive by feel but some ass in an office thinks gearing a truck for 120 mph then governing it at 65 and setting the engine to quit pulling in its actual sweet spot is is a good idea. Its for the fuel mileage of course. Its not like the mega gives a shi#t if the engines worn slap out by 350k miles. Why?Because they sold it 50k ago. Never mind if theyd spec a truck for the weight and speed they intend to run it would get as good or better mpg with far less problems. Its fine mega, us poor folks will keep buying your shi#t and spending tens of thousands of dollars respec'ing and rebuilding the trucks. Just drive the truck the way the dumbshits tell you and blow the bitch up. Once u get some experience u can leave for a small carrier that has a brain or buy ur own at which point u need to throw that out the window and drive it right.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck? - smorgan87 - 04-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.