Cm2250 oil temp
04-22-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 oil temp ) 
Cm2250 oil temp
Hello I’m new here. I drive Pete with cm2250 I do heavy loads I have non vgt turbo and all that good stuff I wanna lower my oil temp I understand that thermostat open 240 ish if I’m not mistaken is there and thermostat that anyone knows of that open in lower temperature like n14 one or something like that thanks in advance....

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: Cm2250 oil temp
If the program for the non vgt isn't from here that's probably most of your oil temp problem let alone if it wasn't done by a good shop it's probably got the wrong turbo.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
* ISX's do not run tend to run high oil temps (above 240+ F) unless something is wrong with them. Not even when they are making big horsepower if it was done the right way. - You saying it has non=-vg turbo is a either a huge red flag, (or possibly a less efficient a eu/aussie spec enigne) with SCR element on it ... meaning someone likely deleted it and made the program. - Bad programming is the death of the engine and the the most common cause of excess oil temps too.

Some detailed history, what was done, mods,. etc... who did them, etc. would help.

DO I smell the making of another bad delete thread?

Putting a lower temp thermostat in it is not the solution, as the other problems that are causing the excess temps will not be solved and the engine will eventually destroy itself any ways. - I.E.> covering the problem only leads to premature engine failures instead of solving the issues properly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I load my truck to 120k when I’m 80k everything is perfect....
replyreply
And my exhaust temperature never go more than 850f I’m really happy with tune....
replyreply
Bd exhaust manifold s400 borg Warner turbo 5” turbo back pipe “straight pipe “ 500hp 1859tq the only complain is the engine brake but I already have found solution for that I have too change cam
replyreply
120k lb loads is NOT anywhere near as heavy as many of the ppl of this forum haul and they have none of those issues. Sounds like someone rope-a-doped you into stroking your ego and took your money for a bunch of brag-about, redneck, completely useless, engine killing mods!... plain and simple.

BAD DELETE -- DENYING IT ONLY PROVES HOW FAR IN THE DARK YOU ARE ABOUT IT!

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!! - DENY IT ALL YOU WANT TO.. AT YOUR OWN ENGINE'S PERIL.

Lower than normal EGT's and higher than normal oil temps --=== BAD INJECTION TIMING, HIGH DETONATION RATE, AND ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT WILL FOLLOW SUIT IN A YEAR OR TWO WHEN IT LOOSES A LINER AND A HEAD GASKET -- BAD DELETE PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

I SEE IT ALL THE TIME!.

AND A BW TURBO TOO? -- ABSOLUTE REDNECK IGNORANT engine butchering GARBAGE!

PULL the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me.. How much money you willing to bet that is what I will find in there!. -- I see it every day, and your complaints + horrible engine butchering that has been done to that thing matches exactly this scenario!.

Here is where your education should start. Welcome to the bad delete club...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

If i were you, I would not drive it one damn more mile without having the program checked and taking steps to undo all the redneck garbage mods that are nothing but a waste of money -- put that VG turbo back on it like it should be. The original 400 series,.. or a 500 series VG if it is going to be worked to hard all the time and tortured.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , snailexpress
(04-22-2020 )ShervRGN Wrote:  Bd exhaust manifold s400 borg Warner turbo 5” turbo back pipe “straight pipe “ 500hp 1859tq the only complain is the engine brake but I already have found solution for that I have too change cam

i see you also drank the kool-aid. good luck
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
I forgot to mention I got 620k on engine 450k mile been deleted I guess Redneck engineering been working thanks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.