Cm2250 oil temp
04-22-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 oil temp ) 
RE: Cm2250 oil temp
Blindfolds engaged koolaid drank confirmed

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , JimT , amermextrucker , redbeard
(04-22-2020 )ShervRGN Wrote:  I forgot to mention I got 620k on engine 450k mile been deleted I guess Redneck engineering been working thanks

You made a wrong turn with it ... went down the wrong roads,... the only way back is to undo some of it to some extent to get it right again.

Either you want some actual help with it or you don't -- but do not expect for one damn minute that anyone on here is going to tell you what you want to hear vs. what you clearly have done, the mistakes that were made, and the proper steps towards solving them.

I cannot help ppl who will not listen. If you choose to be in a state of perpetual denial on your plight then you need to go play blind-man super-trucking on some other forum. It will not be tolerated here, as this forum is all about doing things 100% right, not half-arssed, engine killing, profit-sucking mods like has obviously been done to your truck.

I.E.> A perpetual state of denial and sarcasm will only get you kicked off here, I have no tolerance, nor the time/patience to waste on it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT
The picture I post is a isx e5 for Australia market mine is replica of that with same tune from the Cummins no egr no vgt from factory the only difference between there engine and USA is the cam engine brake is about 30% bigger . So is Cummins makes mistakes too
replyreply
(04-22-2020 )ShervRGN Wrote:  The picture I post is a isx e5 for Australia market mine is replica of that with same tune from the Cummins no egr no vgt from factory the only difference between there engine and USA is the cam engine brake is about 30% bigger . So is Cummins makes mistakes too

wow, you are seriously in the dark. I will entertain this for a bit for your education.././

that is not a cm2250 -- it does not even have the same pistons, cams or hardware in it! -- that aside ...

First and foremost ... That turbo is NOT a bw mis-matched junker. - It is an HX series turbo, matched to the engine. But Not even the HX series is the most efficient choice for a highway freight market. as much as 1 mpg losses( 6,000 - 8,000 $ a year in fuel losses + loss of most of the engine braking capabilities) -- There was no reason whatsoever to gut the VG series turbo off of the side of your enigne when it was deleted. ... Any suggestion as such IS CLEARLY a BAD DELETE SHOP convincing you to do this,.. I see it all the time.. and RIGHT ALONG WITH SHOPS THAT ARE WILLING TO BUTCHER AN ENGINE THIS WAY!. -- EVEN IF you had a hundred reasions to get rid of the VG,.. AN HX SERIES WOULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT CHOICE -- BUT EVEN THEN, IT COMES WITH ITS OWN SET OF PROBLEMS!!!

-- ANY SHOP SO WILLING TO BUTCHER YOUR ENGINE WITH A BW P.O.S. TURBO --- IS ALSO A DMANNED DEAD RINGER TO HAVE THEIR BAD PROGRAMMING THAT FOLLOWS AND YOUR COMPLAINTS MATCH EXACTLY THESE ISSUES!

YOU DRANK THE KOOL-AIDE FRONT AND CENTER, NOW YOU ARE CHOKING ON IT ... DENYING IT AND PERPETUATING YOUR SITUATION ONLY LEADS TO NOWHERE... AND THAT DOES NOT BELONG ON THIS FORUM!

-- MY ADVICE IS GOOD. MY ADVICE IS SOUND AND SOLID AS A ROCK..--- IT IS ONLY YOUR SEVERE LACK OF KNOWING RIGHT FROM WRONG, GOOD FROM BAD, AND WHAT WORKS VS. WHAT IT JUST TOO DAMN UNSTABLE AND RISKY THAT IS THE ISSUE AT PLAY HERE!

--- SO EITHER LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID OR -- YOU'D BE BEST TO GO BACK TO SOCIAL MEDAI WHERE THAT KIND OF IGNORANT WAYS OF THINKING BELONG!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Will thanks for reply guys
replyreply
06-03-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 oil temp ) 
The EDUCATION ive gotten on this forum is PRICELESS. You should listen to Rawze , and the other highly knowledgeable people on here. Go read the BAD DELETE CLUB and youll see things clearly.
replyreply
06-03-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 oil temp ) 
(06-03-2020 )amermextrucker Wrote:  The EDUCATION ive gotten on this forum is PRICELESS. You should listen to Rawze , and the other highly knowledgeable people on here. Go read the BAD DELETE CLUB and youll see things clearly.

I just though I should to make it clear ...

I review hundreds of people's engine files every year and have done so for a long time now. When I go through someones file they sent me and make a list of things wrong, it is because I am going thru it line by line and that IS EXACTLY WHAT IS SEEN!. When someone is here, looking at it with me, I show them, explain to them what the settings that I see wrong are.

I explain in detail how something effects the engine and its operations. I will jump through the program and show how this setting adjusts that setting and how they interact with each other and what the outcome will be.

I crank their truck up and show them the resulting outcomes and data live inside their ecm and take the truck on a test drive if necessary and record the results so that they can be studied later. -- THERE IS NO BULLS#ITTING OR Exaggerations about it. When I say there is a problem in engine mode control,.. I have very often taken the vehicle for test drives with people and show them the actual live data for the engine mode control, injection timing outcome being applied, fuel-air-mix, etc.etc.. whatever someone wants to know more about and how it is, or is not behaving. I then correct it and test the truck again.. and wow, the difference is night and day.

When I do a review on an ecm file someone sends me... It simply is what it is, and every word of what i say can be shown, explained, tested for, and easily seen when someone is here in person. Most truck owners who come here and I do these reviews,.. they get it right away. i sit down with them and show them what is tolerable for the engine and what is not.

I show them the different sequences the engine goes through at startup and when it is test driven, and it becomes clear to the truck owner,.. not just myself, when the thing is confused and running say, an SCR warm-up function when there is no more SCR canister and the turbo is going crazy and over-spooling for no reason. They see with their own eyes what is wrong.

I get a lot of questions on how the injection timing causes harm to the liners. I draw pictures and show how the cylinder pressures effect the piston skirt friction and show the exact settings in the ecm where those things are controlled to go along with what we are talking about. i show them how the injection pulse cycles work and how rpm, torque, residual heat, and everything else seen inside the ecm programming controls this. - Believe me when I say, there is nothing inside the ecm programming that I cannot explain to someone in conversation with. - forum member 'tylerB' was here for a week and a half recently and wanted to explore the CM871 ecm programming top to bottom.-- He got exactly that ... all 7800+ settings .. we spent hours and hours and hours going through it .. talking about every single detail of every single management system and how it works, what it does and the entire complexity of that engine and its ecm programming in all detail and glory were brought to light before we got done.

- He said he wanted to learn everything about it there was to know.. so that is what he got, nose to toes and everything in between. he was shown charts, diagrams, i made drawings to explain things, he was shown engineering documents on how the different systems work,.. I showed him why certain numbers and systems keep repeating themselves in the programming, how the analog and digital inputs worked,.. you name it, we covered it.

- I sorted the entire program by management system and we started at the top, spent w few hours on it.. took a short break every so often .. and continued on for hours upon hour, taking breaks when necessary and stopping to learn and understand in full detail every single system and setting. It took many days of a school-like environment until we reached the bottom of the program and there was no more to explore.

Many of the truck owners that come here who go thru an ecm program with me that they paid a lot of money for get upset once they see what was done. This is because they often paid thousands of dollars to the person who made those mistakes. Many of them tell stories of how they worked with the person who was programming it back and fourth to no avail, them trying different programs or different settings to stop the issues, or to solve some ghost problems.. etc.. and no one could figure it out, always blaming the engine on the issue.

Once in a while, a truck owner will tell me things like this,. they see the problems clear as day, they are looking at them and what caused them.. and they get brave and call up the person who made the program initially to let them know they found "that thing" that they could not figure out before and "hey, there is a guy here named Rawze who can help you so your other customers do not have the same issues".. and in return, they all get the same screaming, arrogance, and "why are you looking at my secret program" and shouting and they get hung up on.-- This is what you get.

-- I call this stuff out because it seems no one else is willing to so with a straight forward and explainable approach that is not just full of opinions or fake 'fancy-talk'. I stick to the science of it all and its measurable results. If I see the occasional something that is based mostly on opinion instead of what is establish-able, I go out of my way to state that it is in fact only onion or speculation.

- I try to always give as much credit towards some other persons attempt at ecm programming the benefits of doubt, but unfortunately, there is little room for not causing dome damage to an engine in these things. A vehicle owner needs to know this and its risks.

- Sometimes I equate it like being that relative you took to the county-fare with you for a day of fun. When you get in line for that hastily put together roller-coaster ride, I point and say,.. looks pretty safe for a portable roller coaster, all the cables and stuff look new... or on the other end of that, i point and say,.. you really want to ride that thing?-- 3 of the cars are broken, the cables holding up the track are rusted more than half way thru, and look,. someone just put tape over the emergency off detector for a car flying off the track. -- Do you really want to get on that ride?

-- I am that guy.

- And sure enough... 3 week later,.. you see that same roller-coaster in the news where it killed 6 people, and, sad as it may be, it does not surprise you at all.

There is nothing in it for me. After I review someone's bad program, I do not PM them or privately get with them and push some service onto them to fix it. - I tell them to educate themselves and stop begin at the mercy of others. I tell them they can usually fix it themselves with a little effort. Also, I will look over what they did to ensure it is not going to be harmful. - I have no incentive to tell someone their program is bad,... it costs me a lot of time working with someone out with what they have and working with them to explain things as they go. I ask nothing in return.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , SquareOne , amermextrucker , redbeard , JimT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.