Fault Code
04-30-2020, (Subject: Fault Code ) 
RE: Fault Code
(04-30-2020 )GreenBean Wrote:  After running diagnostics and chasing wiring and cleaning crusties in the connections...LIGHTBULB...Pulled the sensor and Shazam!! Crusties on the darn sensor...cleaned it, re-installed, cleared fault codes and everything appears to be A.O.K. Thank you Mr. Hagg for the TIPS!! And to Kozakvod for your input!!

Glad to hear you’re back in the fold with it. Those damn sensors though...
replyreply
05-01-2020, (Subject: Fault Code ) 
(04-30-2020 )kozakvod Wrote:  
(04-30-2020 )GreenBean Wrote:  After running diagnostics and chasing wiring and cleaning crusties in the connections...LIGHTBULB...Pulled the sensor and Shazam!! Crusties on the darn sensor...cleaned it, re-installed, cleared fault codes and everything appears to be A.O.K. Thank you Mr. Hagg for the TIPS!! And to Kozakvod for your input!!

Well, I was back up and running for all of 2 hours....zipped it up, run another check on it and the fault codes popped up again. It would seem that there is a short somewhere....:huh:
replyreply
(05-01-2020 )GreenBean Wrote:  
(04-30-2020 )kozakvod Wrote:  

Well, I was back up and running for all of 2 hours....zipped it up, run another check on it and the fault codes popped up again. It would seem that there is a short somewhere....:huh:

I feel your pain. Truly.
replyreply
Are the wiring diagrams (vin specific) available on QuickServe?
replyreply
(05-01-2020 )GreenBean Wrote:  Are the wiring diagrams (vin specific) available on QuickServe?

Just go to https://quickserve.cummins.com. Register your engine serial number (it's free access).

The desktop version provides more info than the Phone specific App that Cummins has for that system. I will use Google app on iPhone to get same info as desktop if I happen to be in the field.

In the Service tab you can go to Fault Code tab and run from there.

Hope that helps
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.