Compressor Inlet Temp sensor
05-10-2020, (Subject: Compressor Inlet Temp sensor ) 
RE: Compressor Inlet Temp sensor
(05-10-2020 )rapidisimo Wrote:  The old and new solenoid had plugs i just plugged in didn't have to splice any wires. I don't let anyone touch my trk, I do all the work myself. I've never had any issues i couldn't correct myself until now with this fan issue. When I had insite in the past I did update the ecm when insite directed me to do so. I guess it could be a bad solenoid, I just thought because I replaced it not long ago, it couldn't be that.

the solenoid for the prostars looks like a piece of brass pipe. It has 3 fittings/ports on it. -- Inlet, normally open, and normally closed. ... if you plumbed it to the wrong fittings, or got inlet and normally closed backwards, or got it any other way around besides the way it goes, etc ... then it will not operate correctly.

this came up on a search. I think it is correct, but not 100% sure, as my truck is not around to see how mine is hooked up...

---- It should be connected "Normally Closed".

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rapidisimo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compressor Inlet Temp sensor - Rawze - 05-10-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.