Compressor Inlet Temp sensor
05-10-2020, (Subject: Compressor Inlet Temp sensor ) 
RE: Compressor Inlet Temp sensor
I don't think air is supposed to leak with engine off but could be wrong. Never did that before.
replyreply
Here's a pic of my solenoid and the screw/nut that was on part A of the solenoid. I removed the screw nut thing but now every time I shut off the trk air leaks out of tank 2 completely.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
then valve is bad if its leaking then. it should only let off a short small burst after you shutoff the key.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rapidisimo
(05-10-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  then valve is bad if its leaking then. it should only let off a short small burst after you shutoff the key.

So, the screw nut is supposed to be off?
replyreply
yeah it has 3 ports 2 should have hoses 3rd should be open to atmosphere if it has 3 ports you plug 1 and have 2 hoses where is it suppose to blow the air pressure off to turn on the fan?

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
Tank 2 is the only one draining the air out when the key is off. Could that be because I'm bobtail? If I was connected I wonder if it would still leak with the key off, I'll find out tomm.
replyreply
My prostar has no blocking plug in the solenoid. It has a supply line, and the line going to the fan clutch... other port is completely open.

When I shut key off, air is all the way up, and engine fan is already in neutral state,.. it takes several seconds for the ecm to shut down. When it does switch off, I can hear a distinct and sudden release of air from the fan solenoid for about 1 seconds or so when the solenoid is switched off and then it stops.

Every prostar that has ever been over here has been the same way.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(05-10-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  My prostar has no blocking plug in the solenoid. It has a supply line, and the line going to the fan clutch... other port is completely open.

When I shut key off, air is all the way up, and engine fan is already in neutral state,.. it takes several seconds for the ecm to shut down. When it does switch off, I can hear a distinct and sudden release of air from the fan solenoid for about 1 seconds or so when the solenoid is switched off and then it stops.

Every prostar that has ever been over here has been the same way.

So, my solenoid probably needs to be replaced again, damn it.
replyreply
So is port "B" in your pic the hose going to the fan clutch?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.