trucking rolling and smoking
05-21-2020, (Subject: trucking rolling and smoking ) 
RE: trucking rolling and smoking
(05-21-2020 )3raes Wrote:  Okay I'm back and now still having the same issue. So I have changed out senors that deal with my EGR system and the IMAP sensor as well. I ran by a shop and the foreman said I have a really good aftertreatment system because it regens about 20-15 minutes. He wants me to come back and drop it off to run other test but I already spent a thousand on doing it myself parts and can only imagine shop prices now. Now the last question is when I replace the doser injector is there going to be fuel pouring out or just air since not running? What am I looking for?

The shop foreman said it's really good because it regens every 15 - 20 minutes? My trucks average time between regens was about 100 hrs assuming everything okay not having any issues. Just normal running. I'm pretty sure I'd be leaving that shop with my truck if he'd told me that cause obviously he doesn't know what in the heck he's talking about.

There will be no fuel pouring out.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: trucking rolling and smoking - kozakvod - 05-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.