low rates, No profit
05-28-2020, (Subject: low rates, No profit ) 
RE: low rates, No profit
I ended up parking my truck june will be going on 3 months for me...

So here are my weekly and monthly expenses.

Weekly is $750 and Monthly $565. Those expenses are before fuel, with fuel im around $800-$1300 with 1800-2500+ miles. tell me if this to high for you guys?

The rates sucked but not as much as the fact not having enough loads..... the last day before i decided to park my truck was when i went to IN/KY boarder and only had 50 loads the entire day. the next day was worse only had 20 some loads in the area took what i could get to close enough chicago. dropped my trl and bobtailed home. the day i dropped my trl at the yard their was less then 100 loads around chicago... wtf... l i work the spot market, i enjoy the highs and lows. but this is to low.... wayyyyy to low.

yesterday i check on DAT to see how the rates were and amount of freight... it look great 300+ loads around stl. the rates are better then they were 2 months ago.

in the down time " mini unpaid vacation". redone my entire AC system and replaced my ac compressor since it went out on me... also fixed my bunk heat/a.c! :D. replaced the grill on my truck since it busted more up then a crack head. shined up my rims, replaced all of the my drive tires with some decent chinese made ones.... did that at the worse possible time but hey if not now then when?. tore apart the inside of the sleeper cab and tracked down my wires so i can install a inverter, microwave and etc... eating ramen noddles and canned food really started to make me sick for one reason or another. cleaned up my battery terminals and cables only to find out the batteries went dead. fml. got some from trp. by the end of all of this went flat broke but at least the truck is ready to go. hopefully when i get back to work this coming week or two, this is going to pay of with virtually no downtime for the time being.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
low rates, No profit - alborz - 05-18-2020,
RE: low rates, No profit - Evotrucker - 05-28-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.