low rates, No profit
05-29-2020, (Subject: low rates, No profit ) 
RE: low rates, No profit
(05-29-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Midwest freight still ok. Ok enough that tomorrow if in-site and my eyeballs and ears say that it's good. I'm going to write a 35k check for a 2016/t680/242 wb/600k miles/13sp/3.36s/ diamond vit interior/new carrier Apu/ 2 door headache rack. has been well maintained oil changes every 10k has a new head and water hoses due to cracked inj cup. Super clean inside and out.

Sounds like a good deal lonestar, you’ll have to change your user name now lol. T680’s value have sunk like the titanic the past few months. Now is the time to buy used, and still several trucks I had my eye on have been scooped up. Crazy how rates this low, and they’re still selling trucks. I can’t even get a good deal on a new one, I was told wait till the fall and paccar might have some incentives.

I found what I want at an auction and hopefully that will work out, or it’s back to square one.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress

Messages In This Thread
low rates, No profit - alborz - 05-18-2020,
RE: low rates, No profit - Explosia - 05-29-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.