Ongoing issues
05-29-2020, (Subject: Ongoing issues ) 
RE: Ongoing issues
Sounds more like electrical or computer issues to me there should be no way to screw up that vgt in 30,000 miles unless the exhaust temperatures are reaching over 1,500 degrees all day long or it's over spooling like crazy and making like 60 pounds of boost which I would think the engine would detonate first

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
05-29-2020, (Subject: Ongoing issues ) 
(05-29-2020 )PenderD Wrote:  ...
It’s just ongoing issues. Most common symptom is full power when suddenly it feels like it falls flat on it face. No boost the only way to get boost back is power through it or let it drop gears until it will suddenly kick back in. When it starts this it’s not long before turbo lets go. I’ve spent thousands at dealers and on a dyno trying to figure it out. The problem is it’s so intermittent when it starts to happen.

how much you want to bet that I could find it in 5 minutes, and especially if it were sitting on a dyno. - Those dealers have no access to the correct software to troubleshoot that issue. How much you want to be that none of them could even tell you what engine operating modes the ecm is jumping into and out of when it does it?

-- Clueless morons.

here is a test screen that problems like that cannot fool...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid28636

Those dealers and shops have no access to this level of information. Their hands are tied and they are completely blinded against what the engine maker does not want them to see.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT
06-02-2020, (Subject: Ongoing issues ) 
Rawze thanks for taking my call tonight. That was a lot of info to take in. My old lady asked why our little girl was yelling Mr Rawze for the next 20 minutes
replyreply
Is this what I need to be able to hook up to my truck?

https://www.obdii365.com/wholesale/cummi...apter.html
replyreply
looks like it to me. Not so sure about that comapany tho, nevr heard of them. i got mine off e-bay a few years back.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.