Ongoing issues
05-21-2020, (Subject: Ongoing issues ) 
RE: Ongoing issues
I trust the rebuild guy completely.

What’s your email and what exactly am I going to email to you? I’ll get it to you ASAP.

With regards to exhaust. It’s straight piped no cans on it.
replyreply
05-21-2020, (Subject: Ongoing issues ) 
Email the program!

(05-21-2020 )PenderD Wrote:  * Get the program pulled/copied out of that ecm and a e-mail it to me for review. I will tell you exactly what is in it, good, bad, and/or ugly... AND if it is actually a major contributor of your issues or not. - That is your first step.

Get the program extracted off of the ECM, install it on a flash drive and email it to Rawze from here on the site. You have a bad delete, it is probably a Volvo 670 program with a 300 hp ISX under the hood and all tweaked to hell and back. You do not go through turbos like Carter sells liver pills with the proper programing and or a proper in frame...

And don't get me started on trusting the guys doing the in frame, I did, long time customer, Cummins "Certified" shop, an International dealer, cost me $40,000 and they installed 450st hp, CM-2350 parts, including {wrong tier} injectors, in my factory 600hp CM-871...

Oh, and those liners they shimmed, measured and set? No, never happened. It lasted 70,000 miles... I am financially bankrupt at this point, been all down hill from there. Want to buy a truck? She runs like a raped ape.

Me and Rawze fixed the "TRUSTED" professionals work, in his driveway. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PenderD
05-22-2020, (Subject: Ongoing issues ) 
(05-21-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  And don't get me started on trusting the guys doing the in frame, I did, long time customer, Cummins "Certified" shop, an International dealer, cost me $40,000 and they installed 450st hp, CM-2350 parts, including injectors, in my factory 600hp CM-871...

Me and Rawze fixed the "TRUSTED" professionals work, in his driveway. ;-)

while i understand you got took as many did and are trying to make a point, its not possible for common rail injectors to be put into a dual cam engine.

honestly to the OP its probably a combination of driving habits/truckspec, inframe procedure, and tuning problems that are causing these failures.

i wish you good luck

User's Signature: 52 41 57 5a 45 20 53 4d 45 4c 4c 53
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
05-22-2020, (Subject: Ongoing issues ) 
They put the CM-871 450st injectors in, the rest of the internals were from the 450st 2350. Remember when they tried to install that smaller turbo, we talked about that back then. None of us caught that in regards to the other parts, that smaller turbo, when of course it called for the larger one. That entire job was a mess. I should have listened to you guys, took this to Mr Hag.
replyreply

Theme by MyBB Addict
Contact Us | Rawze.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication