CM871 kickin my Butt
06-04-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
(06-04-2020 )RustyWood Wrote:  ... I'm not crazy about letting anyone have control of my pc

I agree. i don like it either. but at some point u may have to let some1 help u if u cant figure it out.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: B model
06-05-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
Excellent explanation Marajin, thank you,
replyreply
I can't give u any software, but at least maybe answer a few questions. I Pm'd you my number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood
Well I completed my 2 injectors Install, and still after a test drive it's not running right. I had a nice chat with Rawze for my first time today, man is he full of knowledge, to the point his transmitter is WAY WAY faster than my old Receiver ..... LOL reminds me of Star Trek, the NoMAD Robot blowing circuits on the Panel in the Enterprise when trying to receive his transmit speed :)

Anyway, he did inform me to put Insite on an even older pc I have that has no connection to the internet and has no anti-virus, and I just happen to have an old 2003 XP laptop that only serves to hold music I play while in my shop.

Truck still not right, so it looks like the only forward way of detecting now if it is my fueling actuators is I really need to get Insite working to perform some tests and I did the install on that old old pc and have a pcid, yet looking for someone that could help me, anyone? Bueller ? if anyone is willing to pm me I'll give the pcid to you .
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
06-06-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
(06-05-2020 )RustyWood Wrote:  Well I completed my 2 injectors Install, and still after a test drive it's not running right. I had a nice chat with Rawze for my first time today, man is he full of knowledge, to the point his transmitter is WAY WAY faster than my old Receiver ..... LOL reminds me of Star Trek, the NoMAD Robot blowing circuits on the Panel in the Enterprise when trying to receive his transmit speed :)

Anyway, he did inform me to put Insite on an even older pc I have that has no connection to the internet and has no anti-virus, and I just happen to have an old 2003 XP laptop that only serves to hold music I play while in my shop.

Truck still not right, so it looks like the only forward way of detecting now if it is my fueling actuators is I really need to get Insite working to perform some tests and I did the install on that old old pc and have a pcid, yet looking for someone that could help me, anyone? Bueller ? if anyone is willing to pm me I'll give the pcid to you .

Testing sending a Picture, wish I had a 13' Door ! My AVG killed 1 file of the ... tried sending me, not just quarantined it to be able to recover, so I can't try learning how to create my owm Activation codes, I'm honestly dead in the water unless someone who knows how to create those can PM me and help me with getting my Insite working. I started a new Insite install on old XP laptop and need the {activation codes}, but my cuppeth runeth over .........................

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/202006/post_3855_1591457029_5ecaa0262059faa08d859b5f3d6ab646.jpg
replyreply
06-07-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
I'm glad I found this thread, mainly because I ordered Insite from the link you shared earlier on. I'm not looking forward to the install experience! Thank you for the thread!
replyreply
06-07-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
(06-07-2020 )Meanwhile Wrote:  I'm glad I found this thread, mainly because I ordered Insite from the link you shared earlier on. I'm not looking forward to the install experience! Thank you for the thread!

Yes that was a fabulous price I found for the Inline 6 full kit. Now what I've learned from speaking with Rawze and the other knowledge folks here already know is, Make sure you follow Rawze's video to the "T" of installing it on only an older laptop that has NO Anti-virus or connection to the internet.

Once you reach the window it gives you your PCID, stop there, and if you don't know how to create the activation codes yourself, ask nicely and one of the experienced folks here will hopefully Private message for you to send that ID, and they'll could help. This last step is what took me so long to get right, and not use the seller as Marajin explained.

Good Luck as we all need it, I've learned some serious lessons that have cost me greatly at shops that just rarely seem to be true experts on these emission ISX engines, and Rawze's knowledge and this Forum has been priceless to me. I've over 10K in repairs so far this year and I've only run 1 week so far, if I don't get mine running good soon, I may have to go work for someone else and that itself truly sucks. The Perk of being an Owner Operator is being your own boss.

I want to give praise to the member who's finally helped me, but I don't want to send a flood of stuff his direction on open discussion, there are many who may help, but it's up to them.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard , Rawze
06-11-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
(06-07-2020 )RustyWood Wrote:  
(06-07-2020 )Meanwhile Wrote:  I'm glad I found this thread, mainly because I ordered Insite from the link you shared earlier on. I'm not looking forward to the install experience! Thank you for the thread!

Yes that was a fabulous price I found for the Inline 6 full kit. Now what I've learned from speaking with Rawze and the other knowledge folks here already know is, Make sure you follow Rawze's video to the "T" of installing it on only an older laptop that has NO Anti-virus or connection to the internet.

Once you reach the window it gives you your PCID, stop there, and if you don't know how to create the activation codes yourself, ask nicely and one of the experienced folks here will hopefully Private message for you to send that ID, and they'll could help. This last step is what took me so long to get right, and not use the seller as Marajin explained.

Good Luck as we all need it, I've learned some serious lessons that have cost me greatly at shops that just rarely seem to be true experts on these emission ISX engines, and Rawze's knowledge and this Forum has been priceless to me. I've over 10K in repairs so far this year and I've only run 1 week so far, if I don't get mine running good soon, I may have to go work for someone else and that itself truly sucks. The Perk of being an Owner Operator is being your own boss.

I want to give praise to the member who's finally helped me, but I don't want to send a flood of stuff his direction on open discussion, there are many who may help, but it's up to them.

Well after missing nearly a week of working on my Truck, (Had to help my son get 1 of his vehicles going again) I'm back at trying to activate my Insite install. I entered the basic and it asked if I wanted to install a functionality code, which I thought I needed to install the next one (Pro) code, and it gives me this.
./uploads/202006/post_3855_1591897248_ddf2643586f17d65f92a34a11ab63d2b.jpg
On Rawze's Insite install video nothing was mentioned of being asked if I wanted functionality after it took the basic and I didn't know what to do so I attempted to enter the (Pro) code I got, and now I can't seem to get by this. I certainly don't want to start a whole new install as I'll be going by a new pcid again.

Can anyone help ?
replyreply
06-11-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
looks like it is working just fine to me. that is a normal message once you put in the correct codes. now it is just missing the next step.

this came up on a search. step-3 is missing...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...33#pid7433

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.