High output alternator
05-22-2020, (Subject: High output alternator ) 
High output alternator
greetings all.

Does anyone happen to have the part number for the 325a alternator that comes on our trucks? I’ve been trying to narrow it down and I haven’t been able to find which one it comes on yet. I also haven’t made it by the dealer I’m sure they could pull it.

How do I find the alphanumeric code for the truck if it has one. I was digging through a parts house website and it asks for the model, prostar was not listed.

2015 prostar cm2350
Thank you
replyreply
RE: High output alternator
Couldn’t delete comment
replyreply
I got my 325amp alternator from fleetpride.

I just asked them for a standard truck style pad mount 325 leese-neville and it fit perfectly. Cost me about $1100 after taxes without core.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87 , BIASRacing
05-23-2020, (Subject: High output alternator ) 
http://www.delcoremy.com/find-a-part/pro...ls/8600298

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BIASRacing
05-23-2020, (Subject: High output alternator ) 
What rawze said. Just ask for a 325 amp alternator. Leece neville (prestolite) usually cheapest. They are expensive tho which is why i put a 170a on mine until i have time to rebuild the 325.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BIASRacing

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.