Where can I find the bad delete wall of shame?
05-29-2020, (Subject: Where can I find the bad delete wall of shame? ) 
RE: Where can I find the bad delete wall of shame?
Rawze recommends using carb cleaner to clean up the soot. Brake cleaner works too, but can leave a little residue for new soot to stick to. Although if it's properly demandated then you probably don't need to worry about future soot...

there's always his other favorite cleaning solution, charcoal lighter fluid... but then you'd still have to make sure that doesn't leave behind any residue either, so maybe it's twice the work? But the cost is much less...

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Armond96
05-29-2020, (Subject: Where can I find the bad delete wall of shame? ) 
(05-29-2020 )tree98 Wrote:  76,000 miles of a bad delete can hammer your bearings, i wouldn't wait, i would do them right now.

As will a bad in frame, 70,000 miles and my head was wasted... $40k large down the drain... Off to see the Wizard in Griffin GA... Play it again Sam, this time it was done right... Try doing that in this trucking economy... Call the attorney and file for bankruptcy and get it over with.

{The whole story} - http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid25356
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Armond96
05-30-2020, (Subject: Where can I find the bad delete wall of shame? ) 
(05-29-2020 )Mattman Wrote:  Are you saying that you are going too return the truck to before the demandate??

Not quite just making sure everything is done right
replyreply
05-30-2020, (Subject: Where can I find the bad delete wall of shame? ) 
(05-29-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Be careful pulling the intake off to clean the soot in the head. We recommend strongly to just leave it alone. If anything lighty take a vacuum to get any loose stuff but don't break any of the other stuff loose. All it takes it a chunk of that carbon to go thru the engine and bang up a valve and trash the turbo on its way out.

As far as the intake piping, go nuts and clean that up when its off the truck. Just be careful not to break any carbon loose when reinstalling the manifold.

I was only going to clean the intake manifold itself just like in Rawze video
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Chamberpains

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.