Need help with Updating calibration.
06-01-2020, (Subject: Need help with Updating calibration. ) 
Star Need help with Updating calibration.
All right so this is my first post in this forum I have been following rawze's videos for some time and now I really need help with my engine I have got Cascadia with Cummins isx15 motor in it my ECM is cm2350 with CPL 4583 and ECM calibration is EF 10156.
I have got Insite 8.3 installed on one of my laptops with an inline 5 adapter I was trying to update my ECM calibration to the newest available which is EF 10156.23 but as soon as I connect my it to the laptop and try to do the update with the ECM search it says invalid response received from server can anybody help me out with this or how do I upload a calibration that I have already downloaded from quick-serve?
Also I have calterm installed and was trying to tweak it a bit for more HP/torque.
I do have the set of Rawze's meta files but there is no file for above said configuration. I clicked Pacific where it asks to select a model. I hope I selected the right one. If no can someone tell me which model should I select and Can somebody please point me to a file that I can use in Calterm for my truck?

Will post screenshots when I go home
thank you so much
Appreciate your time and help.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.