buying online insurance from Progressive
06-03-2020, (Subject: buying online insurance from Progressive ) 
buying online insurance from Progressive
Hello friends.
Has anyone bought commercial insurance from progressive through their website.
It seems you get better rates since you eliminating the broker and save 10%.
Please share your experiences and if you recommend it or not.
thank you
replyreply
RE: buying online insurance from Progressive
I have not bought online, but been with them for 21 years. I manage my policy and send certs and all that crap online. I hit a deer in Kansas and they were all over getting me fixed really fast. So I like them and the website is easy to use.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
i use em for my cars. i got tired of getting ripped off by the local idiots with state-0farm.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
06-04-2020, (Subject: buying online insurance from Progressive ) 
I've had Progressive for 12 years or so. I do not agree for one damn second any of their political and social "progressive" horseshitte. But unfortunately they are really descent insurance when you stay with them for the long road. I have all my vehicles, my homeowners and the company equipment through them. I fired the broker I was using years ago because he was lazy and stealing policy money. Thats all a broker will do in the long run. Since then, working directly with Progressive over the phone has been way easier, way cheaper, the multi policy discount has been fantastic, the accident/claim forgiveness is 100% true and in the times I've had to make claims they've used cross over coverage from the other policies to make sure everything was covered in the claim.

So yes I recommend working with them directly. But Im not married to them forever. If they start screwing any of the good stuff up, I'll drop them like a stone without hesitation. Competition in the insurance racket is high so its easy to move on if things don't work out.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT , Nostalgic
06-04-2020, (Subject: buying online insurance from Progressive ) 
I recently got a quote from progressive, and ended up going with Lancer since the quote was $ 3000.00 less per year. My recommendation is to shop around, and I am certainly glad I did.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , RustyWood
06-30-2020, (Subject: buying online insurance from Progressive ) 
I recently got an estimate from progressive for reefer freight, $1million auto liability, $100.000 cargo, and reefer breakdown for $17,200 if pay up front $14,698 for a whole year.
replyreply
I used Progressive years ago, they are now sadly too rich for my blood. Almost double the premium on cars and homeowners then our local AAA agent. Forget my tractor, that too is double anything I can get from say Great West.
replyreply
And usually great west comes with a couple of great perks like breakdown $200 tow deductable tow to your choice of shop/home and cover up to 5,000 for 1 tow claim. Also the tow deductable gets you hotel money and or car rental.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , redbeard , LRT1549
07-18-2020, (Subject: buying online insurance from Progressive ) 
In Sc, if you have auto, home and commercial with them they give you a pretty good deal. I was about 9700/yr for commercial policy.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.