2012 MX-13 NOX SENSORS
06-07-2020, (Subject: 2012 MX-13 NOX SENSORS ) 
RE: 2012 MX-13 NOX SENSORS
You may as well go buy some new cans, power washing them is not how they are to be cleaned, no matter what the idiots on the internet say. The filtering depends upon the precocious metals in the cans, water weakens and washes that vital ingredient right out, defeating the purpose of the filtering. We have been through this a thousand times here on the site...

As far as less expensive parts, get the OEM part number and call around if you want genuine OEM parts, the dealers will deal with you, play one against the other for your business. They have room to play, as the mark up is ridiculous.

Myself, for many run of the mill parts, and fluids, I use FleetPride. Set up a cash account under your business name and you get a few bucks off, sometimes quite a bit. I have several FleetPride stores in my area, they are nationwide, and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years.

There are many parts that all manufacturers use that are interchangeable. Critical items like sensors, radiators, turbos, CAC's, should be replaced with OEM. Stuff like air valves, actuators, brakes, etc, they are all pretty generic and normally just as good, if not better than the overpriced parts you will find at the dealer.

AC parts, I use these guys, hard to beat their pricing, and the product in many cases is the same part you will find at the dealer for triple the price. http://www.truckersac.com

Hope this helps, and no more power washing the cans!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , RustyWood , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 MX-13 NOX SENSORS - Waterloo - 06-07-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.