Disappearing coolant
08-10-2016, (Subject: Disappearing coolant ) 
RE: Disappearing coolant
(08-09-2016 )DrivingZiggy Wrote:  Yeah, that was the Cummins shop in New Orleans. I wanted to do it myself since I've gained new confidence since joining this site. But I couldn't even find it even though I knew where it was! Now that the new one is in and is not red, it's easy to see. If it ever happens again I'll be able to do it.

Take back your ability to just simple drive your truck without 50% down form those crappy worthless parts that do nothing but keep you broke and the stearlerships more rich.

50% of your revenue falls through your hands and the other 50% is waiting to have that stuf fixed.

I see a mandate removal in your future.
replyreply
08-14-2016, (Subject: Disappearing coolant ) 
RE: Disappearing coolant
(08-10-2016 )Cuya Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 )DrivingZiggy Wrote:  Yeah, that was the Cummins shop in New Orleans. I wanted to do it myself since I've gained new confidence since joining this site. But I couldn't even find it even though I knew where it was! Now that the new one is in and is not red, it's easy to see. If it ever happens again I'll be able to do it.

Take back your ability to just simple drive your truck without 50% down form those crappy worthless parts that do nothing but keep you broke and the stearlerships more rich.

50% of your revenue falls through your hands and the other 50% is waiting to have that stuf fixed.

I see a mandate removal in your future.
Yeah, I've been procrastinating. But the more I hang around with you guys...

Plus, I'm kinda sorta looking to buy a second truck. Which brings up a question. Will removing the mandate also make DEF unnecessary?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.