2013 DD15 tune help
06-10-2020, (Subject: 2013 DD15 tune help ) 
2013 DD15 tune help
I have used Rawze for a tune on my ISX a few years back and looking for the same quality tune for my DD15. This one has been previously deleted. I know very little about what tune was flashed. I am certain the DPF, DEF and EGR are disabled.

My needs now are more HP and Torque. This truck will be on a Seattle to Dallas route and not looking forward to 20mph pulls around Moab.

I have seen Unilever and Gearhead mentioned. Tried to PM, but wouldn't go through.

Any help with a real tuner, not an ECU flasher, would be greatly appreciated.
replyreply
RE: 2013 DD15 tune help
mommaburt, unilevers, or gearheads shop in PA. That is about it. - There are no good tuning guys for the detroits outside of that very small circle, as no one else has the correct software for doing the job right. There are a couple other ppl claiming they can, but from what I have seen, it is a joke!.

most end up in stuck in high altitude mode, turbo over-spooling, and eating the guts out of the engine because its running way too lean. They do garbage like trying to lock the turbo in one position and/or other completely stupid s#$it, and down that rabbit hole of a completely butchered, now costly to operate, unreliable engine nightmare, all for only a few thousand bucks and a false promise.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: 2013 DD15 tune help
Thanks Rawze. You had passed me a number to a guy in PA. I never got a return phone call.

I recently found out they didn't block the EGR. Been getting black smoke when accelerating. Going to try the old bolt and washers on the venturi. See if that solves anything.

I have had my suspicions that the turbo is locked in place. One step at a time....
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.