Isx ecm rebuild
06-11-2020, (Subject: Isx ecm rebuild ) 
RE: Isx ecm rebuild
(06-11-2020 )Jredman33 Wrote:  Called rush they said they didn't offer a remand just now and was 2000 plus program 3 hours labor

Most stealershits will charge about $300 - $400 labor to pre-program one. As far as i am concerned, that is not unreasonable.

Just think of what kind of headache you would have to go through if you got a brand new ecm yourself and it was dead out of the box. You took it back to them after you put it on the truck and tried to flash it yourself, and it would not operate no matter what you tried to do to it. -- You would have to go buy a second one for $2000 more and wait half a year to get your money back on the warranty claim.

If your not so skilled at programming one, and not willing to take that risk ...

- Personally, for most truck owners, I recommend the styealers$it to flash it for you. Just shop around to make sure you are not getting ripped off. Having them do this step for a few hundred bucks is cheap insurance so that you get a good ecm. They have to at least hook it up and ensure it is communicating, etc. when they go to flash it, and you have your best chance to ensure it can just be put on the truck and work without having to fiddle with it.

Just throwing an alternate opinion out there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26

Messages In This Thread
Isx ecm rebuild - Jredman33 - 06-10-2020,
RE: Isx ecm rebuild - Waterloo - 06-11-2020,
RE: Isx ecm rebuild - Rawze - 06-11-2020
RE: Isx ecm rebuild - Rawze - 06-11-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.