Pulled the passenger side cabinet out of the ProStar...
06-17-2020, (Subject: Pulled the passenger side cabinet out of the ProStar... ) 
Pulled the passenger side cabinet out of the ProStar...
I removed the refrigerator, what a mess in there. I pulled all of the hardware out and removed the cabinet. It is not going back in. Thankfully, there is a brace built into the wall, an "L" bracket that sticks out roughly 5 or so inches and roughly 10 inches long. A perfect place to mount a new counter top to accommodate the new ICECO VL45 Portable Refrigerator that will reside on the floor under the new counter. https://amzn.to/2YJ6ckp

The plan is to hit Home Depot plumbing department, some floor flanges and will use 1/2" pipe nipple to hold the front of my new counter top up and secure to the floor with the flanges. I will use a hole cut out saw to cut through the rubber flooring for a clean look.

I will install a pull out table top to eat off of just like the old one, that will require some new hardware along with what I pull off of the old cabinet. I have a real nice bamboo cutting board that hopefully works, and I may run up to Walmart and buy another for the actual counter top.

On the floor, I really need to clean that up, my God what a mess under there, really disgusting, 12 years of dirt and crap, it stinks too, will hit it hard with some Mr Clean Industrial make your eyes bleed cleaner and disinfectant.

On the floor, I want to put something down to cover the holes, and that will allow the new ice box to easily be slid in and out. Need to find the clearance on that unit in regards to opening the lid. I want to be able to open it without pulling it all the way out.

I'll post some photos tonight or in the morning when I go back out there to clean. Along with the walls too, filthy.

Should be a fun build, I want to incorporate a drawer, more than likely that will have to be above the counter, we shall see. Maybe give you guys some ideas, seeing as we have so much time on our hands nowadays... I start Monday of next week, plenty of time to get this done.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , JimT
06-17-2020, (Subject: Pulled the passenger side cabinet out of the ProStar... ) 
RE: Pulled the passenger side cabinet out of the ProStar...
sounds somewhat similar to my long term plans for custom storage. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
07-05-2020, (Subject: Pulled the passenger side cabinet out of the ProStar... ) 
I yanked mine, made it easier to fit my subwoofer box.
replyreply
07-05-2020, (Subject: Pulled the passenger side cabinet out of the ProStar... ) 
I have that under my bunk... ;-)
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.